Alborada Ocean Club: With you and your safety in mind.
Make your booking with peace of mind, travel safely – Free cancellation policy
We offer 100% flexible rates so that you can make your booking with total peace of mind. Choose the flexible rate and you will make payment at reception upon your arrival and may cancel your booking at no cost at any time up to 72 hours before the date of arrival. (Excluding Xmas and Easter when cancellation are free of charge up until 7 days prior to arrival).
Here at Alborada, our priority is for you to enjoy your holiday without worrying. For this reason, we have defined some action and prevention protocols in line with the ICTE (Spanish Institute for Quality in Tourism) recommendations to ensure the health and well-being of both our guests and our employees.
This objective of achieving optimum efficiency and efficacy in cleaning processes, has been prioritised with our team of employees who have received specific training from Canatec35, a leading company in Spain for testing, cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Safety and hygiene in our facility has always been a priority for us, and we have received certification from Canatec35, but now more than ever we are taking all possible steps to ensure that hospitality continues to be a safe and enjoyable experience.
Please note that as per Spanish Government directives, face masks are currently required in all enclosed spaces (such as Reception, Pool Bar and Restaurant).
- Training for all staff on improved hygiene and prevention measures
- Taking the temperatureof all staff as they begin their shifts each day
- Staff have been equipped with PPEand trained in its correct use to guarantee everyone’s safety
- Use of specific antiviral cleaning solutions (as approved by the Spanish Ministry of Health)
- Observing Social Distancing measures
- Disinfection mat upon entrance to the hotel
- Social distancing floor indicators between guests and employees
- Prioritization of payment by contactless credit card
- Placement of transparent screens and use of metallic plates for money
- Disinfection and sterilization of room keys after each use
- Monitoring people’s temperaturewho enter the building in order to anticipate adequate medical attention
- Specific baggage management hygienemeasures in our luggage room
- Thorough cleaning of the entire room with viricidal products recommended by Spanish Ministry of Health
- Increased frequency of disinfectionof surfaces with greatest contact such as switches, door handles, doors and bathroom fittings
- Each room will remain unoccupied for at least 24 hoursbefore being reoccupied by a new guest
- Washing of sheets, towels and textiles with special programmes to guarantee maximum hygiene
- Thorough and more frequent cleaningof public areas, with special attention to bathrooms and areas of greater contact
- Improved ventilationof all common areas
- Common areas equipped with numerous hand sanitizer dispensers
- Restriction of occupancy levels in order to guarantee the minimum safety distance of 2mbetween people
- Lifts: Are not to be shared with other guests, only members of the same family/party can travel together in the lifts. Regular disinfection of lift buttons is carried out.
Restaurant and Pool Bar
- Hand sanitizer dispensersat entrance to restaurant and pool bar
- Limited capacityin restaurant and pool bar
- Minimum distance of 2 metres between tables
- Disinfection of tables and chairsafter each use
- Cleaning of kitchenware and equipmentwith disinfectant products at the end of each service
- No shared self-service buffet: our staff will serve you at the buffet meals
- Staff equipped with PPE
- Rearrangement of seating to ensure a minimum distance of 2 metresbetween sun loungers
- Limited capacityin the swimming pool area to ensure social distancing measures are maintained
- Enhanced maintenance and cleaning of pool water (which is sea water) in order to guarantee optimum quality
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the pool area and its furniture with viricidal disinfectant